Tomorrowland 2014

karolynvanicek's picture

Submitted by karolynvanicek on 2013, September 17 - 4:30pm

Hi

My friend and I want to attend Tomorrowland 2014 , ideally getting the Dreamville 5D4N + Relax Room + Full madness pass.

When the tickets are released online, will there be an option on the Tomorrowland site for me to buy this package directly? Or will I first have to buy the full madness pass followed by relax room/Dreamville pass. If I cannot buy this package directly when tickets are released online, will it be better for me to buy the Global journey package ?

Will be so helpful if you can also provide me prices for the package I am looking at.

Thanks

2013, October 8 - 7:58pm

Hi, me and a few friends are planning to go to Tomorrowland 2014.. Would like to know what is the best way to find tickets as I know they are really hard to get. Any help or information would be appreciated.

2013, October 9 - 10:31am

So the relax room costs €950, which is for two people, and it includes entrance into Dreamville camping. The full madness pass costs € 198.50. You should be able to buy it directly on the site. If you are not able to get the package because tickets run out, it might be worthwhile looking into the Global journey package, although it is more expensive.

Tickets can be purchased online, but they sell out very quickly. We recommend being next to a computer when they come out so that you can buy them right away. If you don't manage to buy some, there is usually an official secondary market that is up for a period of time, where people can sell tickets that they don't need or can't use. As a last resort you can purchase tickets on the unofficial secondary market. For more info check this page on buying tickets for Tomorrowland.