Tomorrowland 2013 Prices

TankGirlTotoro's picture

Submitted by TankGirlTotoro on 2012, September 13 - 5:11pm

Hello!

I know Tomorrowland 2013 ticket prices have not been released yet but how much would you recommend I should put aside for tickets?

I'm looking to camp there and fly over, I'm not too fussed about VIP camping, just the bog standard basics really :-)

2012, November 2 - 8:51pm

Looking to come over from Ireland but not sure how the tickets, camping or flights work? Does your ticket include camping? How much would we be looking to save up?

Thanks

2012, November 5 - 12:00pm

Hello WM94,

We don't sell the tickets ourselves we just offer advice.

From Ireland it would be less stress to purchase a package deal from London, and pay for your flight to London separately - that's if London is included in the 2013 package choices which we predict it will,

The travel package includes return flights, transfers from the airport, festival pass and accommodation.

in 2012 the travel package cost €590-€640 for a camping package, and €740-€790 for a hotel package, be sure to check out our Tomorrowland wiki for more information: http://www.wikifestivals.com/wiki/tomorrowland#Stages_and_other_entertai...

Is there anything else we can advise on?

Team Wikifestivals

2012, November 4 - 10:57pm

Hey! I'm with a pack of 4, and we were wondering what would be the cheepest way to travel (and from where), and the cheepest stay. Thanks!

2012, November 5 - 11:53am

Hello Sireflire,

Could you let us know where you are based as that will help us answer your query better :-)

Many thanks,

Team Wikifestivals

2012, November 4 - 11:57pm

Hi, I'm from Puerto Rico and I'm planing on going to Tomorrowland 2013. I know that the tickets are not on sale yet but I really want to know how much money it will cost any travel package and if I can buy any from Puerto Rico and how do that works?

2012, November 5 - 11:23am

Hello Oscarrc23

From our knowledge of 2012, the closest city that had a package near you was New York, so if you wanted to have a package, you would have to pay for you flight from Puerto Rico to USA seperatley! But bare in mind the package from USA will cover return flights from that city, including transfers to the festival when you arrive in Belgium, as well as entrance fee and accommodation.

Last year a travel package from New York cost between €1200-€1400.

Team Wikifestivals

2012, November 5 - 10:24pm

Hello, i live in Toronto Canada and would like to know what the cheapest way to get to the tomorrowland for 2013 would be? if we have to take a flight to another country before belgium and then take a train or car or wutever than thats cool hopefully you guys can help us out thxx zoaf

2012, November 13 - 9:12pm

Hello Zoaf1

OPTION 1: PACKAGE DEAL

We'd recommend purchasing a package deal from NYC, and paying seperatley for a flight down to NYC, With a package deal the following is included:

• Return flights to NYC
  • Transfers from Belgium Airport to festival site
  • Festival pass
  • Accommodation (camping or hotel)

In 2012, a package deal from New York cost between €1200-€1400 depending on accommodation.

OPTION 2: FLY FROM TORONTO TO BRUSSELS, THEN GET FROM BRUSSELS TO BOOM

• Jet Airways is the airline that will fly from all airports in Toronto to Candada non stop
  • Alternatively you can use websites such as CheapFlights and Opodo to find cheaper deals

Then this is what you will do from Brussells:

When you have arrived at the airport, you will need to get a train to Boom or Mechelen depending on what day you arrive.

If arriving on Friday, you will need to get a train to Boom, where a free shuttle service will be waiting for attendees to take them to the festival site.

If arriving on Saturday or Sunday, you will need to get the train to Mechelen, and then from there catch the bus 500 which is directly in front of the railway station number 10.

For further train information, we strongly advise checking your journey on www.belgianrail.be, if it does not convert automatically, there is an English version of the site, available at the top right of the page when you select EN.

Please bare in mind this is just advice, taken from the information we had for the 2012 information, as soon as 2013 information is released we will update the wiki.

Team Wikifestivals

2012, November 6 - 1:17pm

Hey this would be my first time ever going to Tomorrowland I live in Ireland and i guess my easiest option would be to get a flight from London. Could you tell me round about how much it would cost for the flight, entry ticket and camping? Would just be staying in Dreamville if its possible Thanks

2012, November 13 - 9:13pm

Hello CmcAlinden,

Hopefully a large amount of the information you need will be found in this piece that we wrote a couple of days ago: http://www.wikifestivals.com/blog/how-get-tomorrowland-ireland

If there is anything not covered, we beg you to leave a comment at the bottom of the piece, that way we can improve the post and make it awesome for you dear readers :-)

Thanks for your question and we hope that piece will help you.

Team Wikifestivals

2012, November 6 - 6:16pm

Hi, I was looking to fly from New York to Tomorrowland and was wondering how much I would need to save roughly based on the costs from 2012. I would want to do the whole 5 day easy tent thing instead of VIP, so how much do you think I would need to save in total roughly?

2012, November 13 - 9:17pm

Hello J.K.L

These two links should answer your questions:

http://www.wikifestivals.com/wiki/tomorrowland#Tickets - this link will give you an idea of what costs where in 2012

http://www.wikifestivals.com/blog/how-get-tomorrowland-usa - this link is about how to get to Tomorrowland from USA with advice on different options

Hopefully those two links shall help, HOWEVER if you have any further questions, please don't return to this section, we would prefer you to leave a comment at the bottom of those articles, this helps us improve our articles for you awesome readers.

Hope we have helped :-)

Team Wikifestivals!

2012, November 7 - 4:52am

Hey Wikifestival people!

I am doing a nice 10-12 day adventure in Europe that i've already booked actually, ending at Tomorrowland!

Amsterdam to Ibiza to Tomorrowland.

Last year they started announcing artists for the festival on January 1st. Ticket info came February 1st from all the reading i've done and backtracking on Tomorrowland's Facebook page.

The only question I even have is regarding shuttles/transportation from Brussels into Boom. Is it easy to get a cab to take you there? I know De Boeck offers shuttles, which I wouldn't mind taking. But my question is mainly about taxi's. Are there cabs outside of the festival grounds at ALL?!

Thanks and can't wait for all the fun in July!

-Brad

2012, November 13 - 9:21pm

Hello Figthtontrojans!

To get from Brussels to Boom you need to get a train, with information available here: www.belgianrail.be

If you arrive on the Friday of the festival, a free shuttle service will be running from Boom train station to the festival site!

We don't know about cabs outside the festival grounds we're afraid, but as soon as more 2013 information is available we will update the wiki.

Sound like you have a fun trip ahead, is there anything else we can advise on?

Team Wikifestivals!

2012, November 8 - 12:40am

Hi i'm from denmark is there another way to buy tickets apart from the internet ?

2012, November 13 - 9:23pm

Hello smiddl02,

If we remember correctly from last year, the only ways to buy tickets were via the internet or telephone, as soon as 2013 information is released we will update the Tomorrowland Wiki.

Team Wikifestivals.

2012, November 8 - 12:40pm

Hello, just wondering how much it would cost per person for the Travel package and camping for the weekend from the UK?

2012, November 8 - 2:52pm

can local agencies near Tomorrowland arrange to get the tickets for the concert or do we have to do it ourselves online?

2012, November 13 - 9:26pm

Hello Matteh95

We are afraid that everything is done online, but if there is something business related you have in mind we would recommend contacting the festival around the time they release 2013 information.

Team Wikifestivals

2012, November 9 - 4:03am

Heeey! First of all, this is the 1rst website that know that answers to everybody. Great job (: So, im from Paraguay, South America, and I wanted to know how much money do you guys think i have to take? Including flights, tickets and hotel or dreamville .. And if it's not much, i'd like to know a secure website where I can buy my ticket.. Thanks!

2012, November 13 - 9:33pm

Hello Xime Zarratea

Thanks for your enthusiasm and apologies for the late response, as you can see this is quite a popular topic.

1) In terms of what website to buy it off, we stress do not buy tickets anywhere else apart from the official Tomorrowland website, if they do allow second hand parties to sell on their behalf, only buy from the ones the official website recommends, they usually list these companies on their website. Be sure to double check :-)

2) In terms of how much spending money to take, that is a tough question, but here is what we can recommend:

TICKETS: You can see the 2012 prices on this link, that should give you an idea on how much to save for the ticket and accommodation http://www.wikifestivals.com/wiki/tomorrowland#Tickets - Please bare in mind camping and accommodation is purchased seperatly

FLIGHTS: good websites to check out are www.farecompare.com / www.makymytrip.com

SPENDING MONEY: If we were in your position we would take €150 - €300, we are not sure what that is in your currency but you get the general idea

Sorry this isnt the full answer you wanted but hopefully this is putting you in the right direction.

Is there anything else we can advise on? :-)

Team Wikifestivals

2012, November 9 - 5:10am

Hey im from Perth, i was just wonder what would be the best way to fly over to the event, would i need to fly to europe and then fly to the nearest airport to the event site?....or would there be organised flights coming from anywhere in Australia that will go straight to the event?

2012, November 14 - 5:14pm

Hello idon'tknow

There were not any package deals from Australia in 2012, we are still waiting to hear back in regards to 2013.

We would recommend organising your own flights, aiming to land at either Antwerp which is closer, or Brussells which is comercially cheaper and easier to get to.

In regards to getting from the airport to the festival, visit http://www.belgianrail.be/ for information on how to get from the airport to Boom station where on Fridays a shuttle service will be taking people to the site.

Team Wikifestivals

2012, November 10 - 9:00pm

Hi all and wikifestivals

I wana ask you for the answer u gave :

BUDGET- In euros we would recommend saving €1600-1700

I was like " whoal " im from bulgaria and that would be realy hard but as i saw in the website http://www.wikifestivals.com/wiki/tomorrowland. I count the average price witch is €750~only for the festiva. So i wana know do i realy need to save this €1600-1700 ? ;x

2012, November 14 - 5:07pm

Hello zdravi,

Our apologies that would be our recommendation if you were travelling from New York :-S sorry for the confusion there.

1) In 2012, you would have needed around €230 to book festival pass and camping 2) Spending money we would recommend anything from €100-€300, this would include transport from airport to festival as well as general party money 3) For ideas on flights we would recommend checking out these websites: http://www.flybulgaria.bg/en/flights_to_bulgaria/brussels-belgium.html / http://www.wego.com/flights/bg/bru/cheapest-flights-from-bulgaria-to-bru...

Team Wikifestivals

2012, November 10 - 11:09pm

Hello I'm from UK and i was wondering how do u order tickets for Tomorrowland? Do you have to go to festival and then buy them or can you order them online? And how much money would i need approximately?I really want to go there so I want to gather as many information Thank you

2012, November 10 - 11:28pm

Hello I was just wondering how much you would recommend would need to be out aside for the entrance, camping and flight from London. Thank you.

2012, November 11 - 1:25am

2013 prices have not been released yet. Wikifestivals would not be able to answer any of the above questions. It seems like they have a forum meant for questions directly that you can ask.

Refer to the wikifestival Tomorrowland page for previous years pricing and travel options to give you guys ideas:

http://www.wikifestivals.com/wiki/tomorrowland

2012, November 14 - 5:02pm

Thanks once again Fightontrojans, Forums need people like you :-P

Team Wikifestivals

2012, November 14 - 5:02pm

Hello Tiana,

Could you rephrase the question, you may be missing a fee words there as we don't understand what you mean :-)

Team Wikifestivals

2012, November 11 - 6:19pm

Hi! I was wondering how much should a group of 6 set aside for Tomorrowland 2013? We would need airfare from Miami, Fl in the USA, mansion housing, and the full access three day ticket. We want to go all out for this even and we want to start saving already!

2012, November 12 - 6:46pm

The Mansion alone is around 10,000 euros (last year) so $12,700 US.

Last year they only flew packages out of NYC, who knows this year, that will be announced in February/March i'd say at the earliest.

I'm flying in from Chicago for it, but am going to Amsterdam and Ibiza 1st so I booked flights already. Expedia or airline websites should be your 1st stop for flight prices, not here.

Refer to the info on Wikifestivals for 3 day pass pricing and everything else.

2012, November 13 - 8:57pm

Thank you for answering that on our behalf Fightontrojans :-)

Team Wikifestivals

2012, November 13 - 8:58pm

Hello oommggitsannie

Please refer to Fightontrojans helpful response;

The Mansion alone is around 10,000 euros (last year) so $12,700 US.

Last year they only flew packages out of NYC, who knows this year, that will be announced in February/March i'd say at the earliest.

I'm flying in from Chicago for it, but am going to Amsterdam and Ibiza 1st so I booked flights already. Expedia or airline websites should be your 1st stop for flight prices, not here.

Refer to the info on Wikifestivals for 3 day pass pricing and everything else.

Team Wikifestivals

2012, November 13 - 11:05pm

hi, im from mexico, do you know the total cost with fly, camping and ticket for tomorrowland? and do you know when start selling the tickets thanks

2012, November 14 - 12:13pm

Hello acdj,

1) Tickets for 2013 we predict will go on sale late march early april. 2) For a rough idea of how much the camping will cost, check out the 2012 prices here: http://www.wikifestivals.com/wiki/tomorrowland#Tickets 3) For flights from Mexico to Brussells or Antwerp- check out SkyScanner

Team Wikifestivals

2012, November 17 - 1:58am

hey guys love the website. just lookin for abit of info. i am planning to fly to brussels from dublin as its really cheep. how would you recomend me to get to the campsite. i was thinking of getting the camping pass. how are the tents there are they safe or do you think it would be as handy bring my own. also what price is it per measure of vodka or a pint. just curious as all drink has to be bought on site. thanks guys

2012, November 19 - 12:23pm

Hello Nigelm485

Thank you so much for the feedback, we love to hear from out fans, here is some information that should help

1) Although 2013 ticket prices have not been released, you can make a rough estimate of ticket prices by looking at the 2012 information here

2) You should also check out our How To Get To Tomorrowland From Ireland article which details ways to get to Tomorrowland from Northern Ireland and the Republic Of ireland

3) We don't have any information regarding their tents, however from researching about safety at Tomorrowland in the past, we have not seen any red flags in terms of particular types of crime that happen, you can bring your own but getting pre-pitched is better, it just means you have less stuff to carry :-)

4) We are really sorry but we don't know to much about alcohol, we have tried to email the PR and Press team so hold tight because anything we find we shall update to the Tomorrowland Wiki that we run.

Hope some of this helps :-D

Team Wikifestivals

2012, November 17 - 8:25pm

im from malaysia. can i book ticket from here to brussels then registred it there ?

2012, November 19 - 12:18pm

Hello Benedict

You can book tickets online from the official festival website when 2013 details are released (www.tomorrowland.be) once tickets and camping a re booked you will need to book flights separately.

Team Wikifestivals

2012, November 18 - 8:13am

Hi I am wondering what the price was for the flights accomadation with a pitched tent and tickets from london or manchester was for last year. Also if you get one of those packages do you know what day you arrive? Would there for 5days?

2012, November 19 - 12:16pm

Hello Sheamiedp

1) In 2012, the package deal from London or Manchester cost between €590-€640, this included return flights, transfers from the airport in Belgium, festival tickets and a camping spot in Dreamville.

2) We think you arrived on the Thursday but we can't confirm this.

For more information you can see last year's details here:http://www.wikifestivals.com/wiki/tomorrowland#Tickets

Plus we wrote this article on various ways to get to Tomorrowland from the UK: http://www.wikifestivals.com/blog/how-get-tomorrowland-uk

We shall update that all when 2013 information is released :-)

Team Wikifestivals

2012, November 18 - 7:36pm

helloooo ! we are looking at going to tomorrowland 2013 ! just wondering how many tickets can a single person purchase ???

2012, November 19 - 12:12pm

Hello Tennant18,

We can't find confirmation of this, but if we remember correctly from last year one person could purchase 4 tickets per transaction.

We do have some 2012 ticket info on her site for reference here: http://www.wikifestivals.com/wiki/tomorrowland#Tickets

Team Wikifestivals

vik's picture
vik
2012, November 18 - 7:53pm

hello,

I want to knw the total cost of travelling & of the ticket for tomorrowland...for the whole three days And as i stay in India from wil it be nearer to me..??? do rply thank you......

2012, November 19 - 11:46am

Hello Vik

1) We don't have any 2013 information regarding tickets yet, but to see the 2012 ticket prices for estimates you can see here:http://www.wikifestivals.com/wiki/tomorrowland#Tickets

2) Here are some links to look at regarding flights from India to Brussels: FareCompare, WeGo and Huni

3) For information on how to get from the airport to the festival site, look here: http://www.wikifestivals.com/wiki/tomorrowland#Travel

Hopefully with those links you should be able to work out a rough total, is there anything else we can advise on?

Team Wikifestivals

vik's picture
vik
2012, November 20 - 3:28pm

Hey, Thanks for the links you send me I got a approximate total fare idea....you cleared my doubts .. Just one more thing the rates given are those with all taxes or charges if any included or excluded..?? Thankyou.....