[Tomorrowland 2013] Dreamville WITHOUT Full Madness Pass

Maskim Kłubik's picture

Submitted by Maskim Kłubik on 2013, July 3 - 3:22pm

Hello everybody, My name is Max and i go to tomorrowland 2013 with my gf and we from france. So, we have both 2 wednesday pass, 2 sunday pass and 2 "5 days dreamville pass" (but we havent the saturday). On the tomorrowland website they said that we'll be unable to enter at Dreamville without a FULL MADNESS PASS. So, if i go to the arena wednesday and sunday, i'll be able to enter at dreamville or not ? I'm afraid cuz i don't know where we'll sleep if we can't enter at Dreamville.. :(

Please, help and thank you!

2013, July 3 - 9:19pm

I think you won't be able to.. sorry..

2013, July 3 - 9:19pm

Couldn't find the option to edit the answer so sorry admins... Hi there Maskim Klubik!

First, cool that you get the chance to go to Tomorrowland, I hope that you experience some unforgettable moments there! I'm no Tomorrowland expert, but I don't think you're going to be able to enter at Dreamville you can try and ask them, so you make a deal with them or something?

2013, July 4 - 6:32pm

I send a e-amil to ID&T and they reply :

" --------- Van: Alvyn Verzonden: woensdag 26 juni 2013 2:20 infoid-t.be Onderwerp: confirmation info

Just to make it clear : so it's 100% sure that Will be able to stay in dreamville thursday and friday night. Then leave on saturday and finallly return on sunday till monday. Again i have a friday AND sunday pass.

Thanks for all !

Le 26 juin 2013 à 09:50, "Infoid-t.be" <infotomorrowland.com> a écrit : Infoid-t.be

27 juin (Il y a 6 jours) à moi

You can also stay on Saturday at Dreamville no problem. Dreamville is always for 5 days.

kind regard

Van: Alvyn Verzonden: woensdag 26 juni 2013 20:20 Aan: Infoid-t.be Onderwerp: Re: confirmation info

Just to make it clear : so it's 100% sure that Will be able to stay in dreamville thursday and friday night. Then leave on saturday and finallly return on sunday till monday. Again i have a friday AND sunday pass.

Thanks for all !

27 juin (Il y a 6 jours) à info

Even if i leave dreamville on saturday and comeback on sunday ?

Sorry i just want to be 100% sure that there is misunderstanding.

Best regards

Le 27 juin 2013 à 14:32, "Infoid-t.be" <infotomorrowland.com> a écrit : Infoid-t.be

29 juin (Il y a 4 jours) à moi

Dear

yes, as long as you are wearing the correct bracelets.

kind regards -------------------------"

I'm french, and if i understood, they said i can stay to dreamville, right?

2013, July 17 - 1:44pm

So, for all asking about this question : YOU CAN ENTER AT DREAMVILLE WITHOUT FULL MADNESS PASS (if you stay 2 days minimum)

An e-mail from id&t confirmed the question.

BYE and see you at Tomorrowland 2013