Ticket purchasing agent for Tomorrowland 2013

happydaze's picture

Submitted by happydaze on 2012, December 1 - 7:45pm

My girlfriend and I are traveling to Belgium this year for Tomorrowland from the United States.

I read that tickets sell out pretty quickly and that Belgians get first priority.

Is there any type of service offered that I can pay a Belgian to purchase the tickets for me?

Thanks.

2012, December 3 - 10:30am

Hello Happydaze,

In 2012, 80,000 out of 180,000 tickes were reserved for Belgian citizens, and we remember reading somewhere that Belgian bought tickets are more likely to be IDed so while we understand your idea, this is something we would strongly recommend against.

Tickets are also barcoded as well so there is no way to check if your ticket has already been checked in or copied unless your purchased it directly yourself.

We hope this helps :-)

Team Wikifestivals

2012, December 5 - 9:43am

was there a ticketing agent that sold tickets for last years festival or were they sold directly from the website?

2012, December 5 - 3:15pm

Hello n_frye27

From our knowledge we understand that all tickets were sold directly from the site, however we could be wrong.

Usually with most festivals, if they do have other official ticket sellers, they will release the information at the same time as they do their own ticket information.

Sorry this isn't a concrete answer but hopefully an idea of what to expect :-)

Anything else we can help with?

Team Wikifestivals