From Malaysia to Tomorrowland 2013

Zharif Maslan's picture

Submitted by Zharif Maslan on 2013, January 27 - 7:22am

Hi, Im from Malaysia, Southeast Asia. And Im planning to go to Tomorrowland 2013.

I want to buy 4 tickets online. What's the payment method ? Can i use my debit card ? Or i need Paypal or Credit Card ?

And is there any group in Malaysia where I can join them and directly travel from here to Tomorrowland?

BTW, how many type of tickets available ?

2013, January 29 - 12:58pm

Hello Zharif Masland

Here is some worthy information lifted from our Tomorrowland Wiki:

CARDS ACCEPTED:

• SALE GLOBAL JOURNEY: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners
  • cWORLDWIDE TICKET SALE: Bancontact/Mr Cash, iDeal, Mastercard, Visa, ING home pay, PayPal, Visa Delta, Sofortuberweisung, Visa Electron, Maestro

There are two types of entrance tickets, general and VIP which gives you access to the VIP viewing platforms.

In terms of finding others to meet why not start a forum thread here: http://www.wikifestivals.com/forums/general-discussion/festival-meetups

Is there anything else we can advise on?

Team Wikifestivals

2013, February 3 - 8:59am

dude if u confirm going in groups, please do let me know. cos im travelling alone and it'd be awesome if i could tag along with u guys. the ticket goes on sale this coming 17th of february at 12am. :)

2013, February 15 - 10:22pm

hey, fellow malaysians. that's pretty awesome. I'll hopefully see you guys there :)

2013, February 16 - 2:02am

Honey so I take it ure going as well? Have U got ur ticket? I'm buying mine tonight.

2013, February 28 - 3:17am

hey ..i'm following guys

2013, December 18 - 3:05pm

hi guys,do you mind if i join you guys for tomorrow land?i am from brunei btw.help me!