boom festival 2014

saadeh's picture

Submitted by saadeh on 2013, February 2 - 11:49pm

how can i know if the tickets of boom festival in 2014 will be sold out ?

and is there travel package from Lebanon to Portugal ?

2014, April 7 - 2:43pm

Hello, maybe you ever read this, i trie. So I wanted hower to go on hitchhike travelling this summer. From Belgium to Portugal. Then i heard from these trance festival. I like this genre of music but for a hole festival i'm a bit of doubting. So maybe i want to go tho the festival, i will dicide 2 or 3 moths before august. Anyway i go to Portugal this year so why not. But i had the question about tickets too: when is the period it's mostly sold out? So i can watch out for that. AND the most importent question for me: i'm loocking a bit to some people who are going and found it alright if i join you there. Because there no one coming with me hitchhiking and also don't love that genre of music. If i go.. i think i'm gonna plan that i stay 3 days max. i'm just doubting about the festival becaus i don't want to be alone there. I know i won't be alone, there so many relaxing and friendly people. But maybe, i like to find one or some people to meet up there??

Thanks. Joris (JoE)

2014, April 30 - 4:34pm

Hey Joris,

We have kind of the same situation, funny though. I will travel from Austria to Portugal during the period of the Boom Fest, but I also do not know anyone yet you is going from here, also I still don´t know which way of transport I am going to use to travel to Portugal. So... maybe we can plan something good. If you are interested write to me about it! Hope you read this!!! :)

Alex

2014, April 30 - 4:34pm

Hey Joris,

We have kind of the same situation, funny though. I will travel from Austria to Portugal during the period of the Boom Fest, but I also do not know anyone yet you is going from here, also I still don´t know which way of transport I am going to use to travel to Portugal. So... maybe we can plan something good. If you are interested write to me about it! Hope you read this!!! :)

Alex

2014, July 8 - 10:15pm

Hi Im wondering if anyone else is going to boom. Im going we r booking a flight to madrid and going from there be good to meet up along the way!